Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Goals

Yesterday, my first day back on track, went well. I completed two circuits of a strength training routine from the Biggest Loser Book my mother gave me.  It was very exhausting but I feel accomplished.  I'm down 0.6 lbs from yesterday and that's pretty encouraging.  I feel good about my food as well.  The Superbowl snacks were all healthy - carrots with hummus and celery with some peanut butter.  It was however difficult to eat my carrots when Boyfriend was sitting next to me eating tortilla chips and queso, but I powered through and I feel good abeit a little sore from the exercise.

Breakfast was a chicken salad with fat free rasp. vinaigrette (I don't like breakfast food all that much) 

Lunch today went fine until the wall o' cereal that is a staple in most university cafeterias caught my eye.  I ended having a small bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch...I'm not proud of it, but there it is.  It's not as bad as I have done and could have done, but it's not awesome either.  

Dinner will be whatever healthy thing I can find at the dining hall.  Hopefully it's not deep-fried mac and cheese night.  I kid.

My goals this week include:

1. No Mexican Restaurant/Chinese buffet craziness where I eat until I feel like I'm going to burst and then feel like crap afterward.

2.  Cardio three times this week.  Unfortunately, one of those times won't be tonight. Boyfriend is sick and I have to keep an eye on him.  I have no doubt that he would conceal details of his illness from me for fear of me taking him to the doctor.  Men like to pretend to be so tough, but I'm convinced that they are simply terrified of modern medicine.

3. Strength training every other day

4. No seconds at the cafeteria.  Okay I already kinda screwed this up with the cereal, but that's no reason to just give up on trying to do this.

5.  Get my weight spreadsheet up and running again

6. Journal my food everyday

It's not going to be the easiest thing in the world, but if it were super easy, no one would bother to write about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment