Monday, March 7, 2011

Long Time

Sorry it's been so long folks.  I've had a lot going on with school lately, just getting homework done and applying for programs...I suppose I have to do something after graduation. EEEEK!

As far my weight loss goes, its been hovering in about the same spot as its always been.  I'm finding that juggling weight loss and college is difficult.  It's difficult to bring yourself to work out when you know you have 4 hours worth of Russian newspaper articles to translate.  But I digress...all these things are no excuse.  I should be kicking more ass on weightloss than I am.  I also need to keep up with this blog more.  There are things I could be doing to make myself more accountable, that I'm not doing.  I also lost my student ID for a week and could not use the gym for cardio purposes.  Through all this though I have still maintained.   I'm not making excuses but this is one little victory I don't feel awful claiming.  I'm still keeping track of my calories for the most part and will continue driving despite this speed bump.

In other news I went camping for two nights with Boyfriend. I had never been before so I was excited.  And it turns out that you don't end up eating too much when you have to painstakingly cook it over a poorly built camp fire.  Lite hot dogs and potatoes were the order of the day. Good fun.  I got to take pictures of all the baby trouts at the hatchery.  I'm a big fan of fish. However,  it was far too cold and he got sick so we ended up cutting it short and going to home to my parents house, where I am currently located.  I'm disappointed that I didn't end up doing my planned seven mile hike.  It was going to be proof that I could accomplish such a thing, but I'll just have to prove it in another respect soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment